love hurts

Monday, December 04, 2006

my relationship.

every step i take in this relationship, it brings me no where. how much that i wanna it to work out? it didnt turn out what it seems to be. he is an awesome guy. who has huge goals in his life. every attraction that i see in him arent physical stuffs. he has more love to be pour out. every single time, he kisses my forehead, he is a step away from my heart. it's was that close. sometimes, when i think of him, i see future in us. sometimes, when i think of him, i smiled to myself. how i always wish that he is right beside me. thru thickness and thin, thru happiness and sorrows. deep down in my heart, i want to see his smile all the time. seeing him happy and smiling seriously brings more joy to me than giving presents or having suprise party for me.i have to admit that sometimes, i bring things totally far ahead.

i felt twice the hurt he felt. despite all the fights and arguements, i still love him more than i could ever tell. even the puppy that he gave to me, by even looking at it, unaware that it never keeps me stop smiling. how i feel that everytime i cry, without fail, he is always there to advise and hug me and comfort me as well. he is the most wonderful gift that is given by god to me. every prayer i pray, i pray for his well being, his health and his protection everywhere he goes. i know my god high above is always there to look after my loved ones.

everytime when i look at him, when he is sleeping, i can see the inner thoughts of him. despites everything i see, i cant seem to see feel what he feels. it feels like totally different. the sweetness i felt in this relationship are overwhelmed. both of us had gone thru hardships, nothing can compared to the happiness in me, for me to have him by myside. this relationship means the world to me, nothing can describe to this.

if i was given a chance to choose all over again, it wouldnt change the fact that i will still choose this relationship eventhough i knew what we both had been thru. i have never regret of my own decision. until now, despite all the huge arguements, nothing will change my love towards this man.

till then. ;)

19/11/06
8:17 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home